I thought now would be a good time to lighten up your Fall by providing a few questions you are likely never to see on an employee survey. I hope they put a smile on your face. Enjoy!
10. Which company incident in the last year do you most wish was caught on YouTube?
9. How many of our employees do you feel should maybe think about being more discrete with their Facebook profiles?
- 20 and higher
8. Which of the following characters is your Direct Manager most like?
- Homer Simpson
- Dr. Gregory House
- Donald Trump
- George W. Bush
- Both 1 and 4
7. If the Devil possessed you for a day and you could sabotage just one of our initiatives, which one would it be?
6. Would you recommend working at our company to your enemies?
5. Which of the following TV show families does our office culture most resemble?
- Hell’s Kitchen
- 30 Rock
- Modern Family
4. How many Leadership Team members would it take to screw in a lightbulb?
3. On average, how long do you think it would take for the Leadership Team to develop the “light bulb installation plan”?
2. Who’s rubber or stuffed animal collection do you most want to topple off their desktop?
And the number 1 question you are least likely to see on an employee survey….
1. By how much would you like your compensation to increase next year?
Think about it:
- If you’re smiling right now it’s because you were already thinking it.
- If you’re frowning right now it’s because you’re afraid the likely answers to the above might ring true. In which case you should be smiling that you didn’t ask them!
- If you’re laughing hard right now it’s because you know the answers to the above would inspire some really great change for your organization!